Monday 1 February 2016

Last Saturday we had the first guest to our new home and I decided to try out the new oven! I wanted something easy to prepare and you know, minimal dishes to wash after haha. So this was what I prepared...


I found this recipe through foodgawker.com

I went to Swiss Butchery @ Tanglin and they had everything I needed - Chorizo Sausages, Rosemary Sausages and Salchias White Sausages (4 each), potatoes, carrots, onions, fresh thyme, fresh chicken (for the stock).

This recipe was extremely easy to follow and our guests were satisfied! I'll definitely do this all over again. I also prepared a hearty chicken soup and corn on the cob on the side, it was just nice for 4 pax!

Too bad, I forgot to take a picture of the dinner set...its the first time we had a meal on our customised dining table made from timber! Next time then!

And look, what we received for our housewarming gift! Our lovely guests got us some 'essential' items needed - photo frame to store our happy memories, Nikka to help through the 'tougher moments', a cookbook for nights in and a bottle of Post-Poo Drops cause boys are smelly! How thoughtful!

My Accent Tray is now completed!
And this is the Post-Poo Drops from Aesop, I tried - it worked! Hehehe
One of my guest! No sausages for him but I prepared some boiled chicken breasts as a little snack and to buy him over, haha! 
I really want to have a dog again, my first and only dog left us last year. Had this talk with W, and its really not a suitable time to get one now...as I'm actually spending a lot of time in Sarawak with W currently...Not qualified to be a responsible owner...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment