Monday 16 July 2018

Turning thirty & entering my third trimester!




And so...I turned 30 recently! Decided to throw a mini party right at our home in Singapore that weekend! It was definitely a fun night with my loved ones and good friends. I wanted the party to be easy & chill so I decided to try out the private dining service from Luxe Catering!



And here’s the menu for the night! The food was great & the atmosphere was even better! The package include dressing the dining table, full dining wares, two uniformed chefs & two uniformed butlers too!


And I couldn’t deny myself from ordering the prettiest cupcakes by Febspantry again too!




I was one happy kid that evening for sure! 🤩

***

Moving on...I am officially in my third trimester! Baby girl is growing just fine and she has been really active in my belly!



Side view of our little girl, can you spot her little nose? Husband & I can’t wait to meet her in September! 

Third trimester has been great so far, but it’s really true that the growing bump is making moving around a lot harder! Also, I’m really starting to feel really nervous/ anxious...it’s our first child after all! As much as I would like to plan EVERYTHING to a T, it’s almost impossible when it comes to having a child. So yes, I’m constantly reminding myself that I’m going to make some mistakes but most importantly is to enjoy the process of being a Mom!

With ♥️,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment