Tuesday 29 March 2016

My Easter Weekend!


I've been deported back to Sarawak after a month long stay in Singapore!!! W say its time to come home, it has been way too long! I agree too, always better together :)


And that's my new pair of silver flats from Pazzion. I had this exact same pair in white probably 10 years ago and I resisted buying this more than a decade old design. Cave in eventually cause its silver (my favouriterestest colour) and its so affordable (I think its S$57 after discounts). Not the most comfortable pair of flats but will do since its in my favourite colour hehehehe.


#throwbackthursdays Met up with ex-colleagues from my first job in UOB! It was such a fun and memorable two years of my very first work life. It has been 8 years since, how time flies! I've been missing out on the yearly gathering for a couple of times due to work commitments then, but I'm happy to have made it this round! Also, the dinner is always held at Two Chefs Eating Place at Commonwealth - I've been craving for their Butter Pork Ribs! Finally had my craving satisfied. I'm all good for now.


Repotted my Phalaenopsis (what a mouthful) aka Orchids and added Sphagnum Moss...I did some reading up on how to take care of these Orchids, so much more to learn. Not sure if I can make them bloom again...sounds challenging but I'll try! *hopeful*

I looove flowers and it a shame that the weather in SG don't allow much except for the usual tropical flowers like bougainvilleas, hibiscus, etc...So from time to time I'll visit the Flower Dome at Gardens By The Bay, for all the pretty flowers and the fresh crisp air. It was the first for W and I had to bring him there to check out the Sakura Buzz that has been flooding my FB feed! Didn't fail, was really pretty! Missed out on the Tulipmania last year at the dome and the trip to Amsterdam was a total wrong timing for tulip viewing (but Steve Aoki made up for it hehehe)...but its back soon! 8 April 2016 - 22 May 2016! I wanna visit again! I should really consider getting the annual pass at this rate haha!




Well, I haven't been to Japan during the sakura season but not bad la, managed to catch some at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden last December when we were there. Lol!



Really bare but surely happy, look at my face!



Mmmmmm! Island Creamery has a branch near home now! I had them all the time when I was in school. Horlicks was my favourite, but this time round I decided to try their "Ping Pong Milo". Milo Ice Cream with small marshmallow puffs in them...gahhh it was way too good! Can't decide which Pusheen describe the feeling best but ya its somewhere along those lines.




With Love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment