Tuesday 22 March 2016

One Happy Weekend!

I'm not kidding, I really really love buying lipsticks. I'll always complete my make-up by applying lipstick and you'll be able to find at least one in my purse when I'm out. But that doesn't make me excited, buying one definitely does!

Ok so anyways, I recently purchased 2 lipsticks from 3CE and the colours are quite different to my current collection - usually shades of pink. So I thought I should share!






Been spying on Kylie Jenner a little, and I really love her deep maroon lips. So I decided to try the 3CE Matt Lip Crayon in #Dubious. I also got my first lip liner from Sephora in Deep Aubergine - the colour matched pretty well actually! I love the matt finish! I haven't actually worn this colour and had a meal yet, I'm hoping it won't be a disaster!



The other one I got is the 3CE Lip Pigment in #Issue. The very hip colour we see on Korean stars! I'm actually quite surprised on how orange lipstick looked on me, I like it! A total different look from my usual shades of pink and its more wearable than I thought! Been wearing frequently since I got this from Sarawak. You just need a small squeeze for the instant colour pop! Application is pretty easy as well, I'll just squeeze a little (really little) product on the back of my hand and use my finger to apply on my lips. Its pretty lasting as well, but definitely need touching up after meals. What do you think of the 2 new colours I got?

I also got the 3CE Shimmer Stick this round, I've been using to highlight my nose haha. It can be used for the eyelids too - which I tried but it doesn't stay o.0

And SPRING IS HERE! (Not like it makes any difference in Singapore...extremely warm and humid -__-) But ya I've been into pastel colours - like this light pink sweater I got from Esprit paired with a white pair of jeans. Super comfy! Perfect for a day out in the mall!


W flew in for the weekend, so excited! I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, it has been a long time since we have been apart for so long...it felt like 2 months! But I do get more time to enjoy the new apartment haha, so ok laaa not so bad! Can't wait to see him soon for the coming long weekend again! We went to pick up some fresh flowers from Far East Flora and I got these cute little pink roses for home. I love going there, super spoilt for choices - really hard to decide and it doesn't get any easier in the cold room brrr. 

And I was nice, I made breakfast on Sunday! Not the healthiest I know, but extremely comforting for some Sundays. My sunny side up was really ugly -__-, I really need the non-stick egg fry pan for this kitchen!


And if you haven't watched Zootopia...please watch it soon! W & I love the show. Its crazy funny (especially the Sloths omg hahahahah!) and yet its meaningful - you can actually relate it to our human world. So I asked W which character he thinks I am like...and I'm...Finnick...


HAHAHA what!!! So, I went to search more about Finnick at Disney Wiki and in a nutshell....he is

  1. Harmless looking
  2. Will sacrifice a little for the sake of money
  3. Able to suppress anger
  4. Short-tempered
  5. Self-assured
  6. No-nonsense
  7. Cunning 
  8. Manipulative
  9. Uncaring/ unkind
  10. Care less for authority


I'm not so bad la...won't agree to being uncaring and unkind!!!


Off soon to prepare dinner...I hope everyone had a good Tuesday! Hang in there, two more days to the long weekend!

With Love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment