Thursday 17 March 2016

Where To Buy Pretty Wind Chimes & Wind Bells

Does anyone know where to get wind chimes in Singapore? I was searching high and low for a simple one and had no luck. Looks like wind chimes aren't too popular in Singapore households. Anyway, if you are looking for one...I found a website  that sells wind chimes, wind bells and plenty of other items (green tea to make-up brushes!) from Japan. I love the sleek, modern and minimalistic designs, especially those metal ones! And yes, I got one for home and its lovely. Great service, and delivery was quick.

And here's what I got..




How pretty right! I had placed an order for another wind bell actually, unfortunately it was out of stock and delivery will take longer than expected. Their service manager emailed me and kindly gave me other options to choose from. They even waived the difference in price - so nice!

The wind bell came in a such a pretty box and it was mega bubble-wrapped when I got it haha. It came with a fish line to hang it as well. We placed it at the kitchen window and I love the beautiful sound it makes all day. So soothing and calming! Especially when I'm in the kitchen preparing meals.
If anyone here is looking to get some really gorgeous, good quality wind chimes or wind bells...I highly recommend to get them from Nihon Ichiban! Check them out!

Love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment