Saturday 9 April 2016

Drama Queen!

Ok...so my girlfriend insisted that I should start watching "Descendants of The Sun", a Korean drama. I really didn't know it was thaaat popular and the lead actor was supposedly to be good-looking...So, I embarked on my first Korean drama, caught the first episode...

And no I didn't enjoy it ! Personal preference, no offense to all fans out there!
I'm better off ogling at Harvey Specter from Suits , always in his flawless tailored suits and goodness he's so charming. Everyone is impeccably dressed, serious. And those girl boss killer outfits that Jessica Pearson wears...drives me crazy, makes me dream of working in Pearson Specter Litt lol! But really, she looks powerful and elegant... Not forgetting Harvey's PA Donna - love the scene when she got Harvey to bring her to Hermes to get a Birkin for a job well done haha! Can't wait for season 6 to be out!


Some other shows I've been watching include the award winning Orange Is The New Black, the drama revolves around Piper who was sentenced to 15 months in a minimum-security women's federal prison in New York for transporting drug money for her then girlfriend (who also ended up in the same prison as well). The drama depicts how this event changed her life completely from the world outside and slowly uncovers the stories of other fellow inmates.

And of course the super cute Korean Reality TV show, The Return of Superman!!! Where moms leave home for 2 days, and dads have to deal with their kids by themselves. Super cute la!

Another light hearted drama that I watch is Modern Family! Also known as a mockumentary haha. The trials and tribulations of three related families...cracks me up all the time! 

I'm also thinking of re-watching my all time favourite. The Addams Family! I love this version from the 60s. I love Morticia Addams (my idol haha) and Carolyn Jones did the best version of her. I envy the relationship Morticia has with Gomez...ever so sweet.

All pictures from Google
AHHH HOW GORGEOUS?!

Have a great weekend everyone!

With love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment