Wednesday 20 July 2016

Perth Day 4

W decided to rent a car for the weekend!!! Here we are to pick up our car! Hertz was just a walking distance from our hotel, how convenient. 

Chilly chilly morning!

Slightly underdressed for the weather...brr 

And our car for the weekend!!!
(not)

It was the Audi Q3! It was surely gonna be Audi...W's FAVOURITE. I never sat in a Q3 before, and I must say it's really decent! Then again, everything was somewhat similar lol. 
We had some trouble with the GPS though, it wasn't too friendly with us...in the end we had to whip out our iPhone to google map our way around Perth.

But first, Dim Sum for brunch! Felt quite funny having Dim Sum in Perth...lol.

On the way for some shopping! I've been researching a little prior the trip & I chose to visit Lakeside Joondalup! I wanted to visit Sheike & Forever New! But eh, there were so much more shops! The shopping was awesome & all the sales assistants were so friendly!

But first, before I start shopping...need to fuel up the man. HAHA 

My loot from a 2 hour shopping session! It's also the sale season too! What a great idea to visit Perth in June right? Good weather + awesome sale.

Good weather also means light & airy hair...and non-oily face! 


Back to W's sis place for a spread! Oysters were awesome! Lol, is it an Asian thing to use old newspapers as a tablecloth???

 Off we went to explore the BEAUTIFUL Kings Park!

The view was 




We decided to pop into a cafe to get some warm drinks & desserts!




The State War Memorial
Read more here.

Awesome weather really does put one in a good mood! How I wish Kuching/ Singapore has 4 seasons too...







And the sun sets...

To one of the few supermarkets that is still open for business at 6pm! We decided to just camp in our room tonight with some room service & snacks!

Somehow I felt at home in Perth...I really wouldn't mind living in this beautiful, peaceful and lovely city!

Back to the hotel and check out our pillow collection on our bed lol. This always happens when the hotel has a pillow menu. #iwanttotrythemall

Got these silver loafers at a steal!!! If you don't already know, silver is my favourite colour & I'm on a quest to buy ALL silver shoes in the world! #justkidding

Dinners!

Then I started unwrapping my goodies from the shopping earlier on! I looove this Kookai dress!

One last day in Perth before heading back to Sarawak!!! Noooooooo!!!!
,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment