Wednesday 20 July 2016

Perth Day 5

Early in the morning and we are checking out! Quite sad to leave Perth but we got a whole lot of plans for today...so quite excited!

Visited Chu Bakery to grab breakfast!




This donut was so good I swear.


We spotted a family of Swans at the park across! 
Did you know that Swans form monogamous bonds that last for many years or even a lifetime? And I read that they could pass away from a broken heart when their partner pass on. 
#sweetorwhat



It's my first time seeing a Koala Bear!!!





White Kangaroos!!! Are they supposed to be rare? I'm not too sure. But there were plenty in Caversham Wildlife Park! SO CUTE?! *melts* And and their fur is sooo soft!

Please excuse me, will be spamming many photos of the white roos!!!





My favourite!



That's a very happy me patting a Kangaroo!



Spot the Joey!













Next up: Mandoon Estate for lunch!
We were so lucky to be able to dine at Homestead without making a reservation. We only waited for about 45mins! 













DELICIOUS!
Especially the octopus on the side!

Then we visited the Chocolate Factory, which IMO was quite touristy. But then again it was a great place to pick up some chocolates for the family!


And there was some time left before dinner...so I managed to convince W to bring me back to Lakeside Joondalup!!! Picked up more items from Bonds & Kookai!
The SAs from Kookai were raving about the shopping in Singapore when they found out I was a Singaporean and they think Lakeside Joondalup is nothing compared to our Orchard Road. REALLY?! HOW CAN IT BE?! Hahahaha, guess the grass is always greener on the other side...

Off to dinner!

Korean for the night! Kimchi Stew is perfect for the chilly night!

Bought more Paw Paw lip balms & ointments! They are seriously good!

And my Perth trip ends with me trying to survive the red eye flight back to Singapore (transit) then back to Sarawak!

,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment