Saturday 10 March 2018

Almost a year later...

Wow, it has almost been a year since my last post here on blogger. I spent much of the year updating on Dayre but if you haven't heard the news...Dayre is exiting the blogging sphere for good? Anyhow, I was losing interest updating there anyways . I think a handful of Dayreans are moving to Wordpress since old Dayre posts can be exported over but nah I'm good. I'm not exactly the most sentimental person around so what's meant to be lost, shall be lost.

A lot of things happened since I left writing on this space for sure!

  1. I call Sarawak home
  2. I became an owner of the cutest Italian Greyhound
  3. I started a mini online business
and...

4. W AND I ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD!

How wild is that? 

I really have no intention to return to this space or blogging to be really really honest until I had a conversation with a fellow Dayrean on InstaMessage. She was telling me how she'll be missing out on my pregnancy journey (one very hot topic on Dayre too haha). That kinda struck me a little cos I remembered while I was feeling really 'sick' 7 weeks into my pregnancy...I was quite desperate to find any sort of information or stories online to feel better (somehow). It's my first pregnancy and I was clueless, didn't know what to expect at all! I can't seem to find any posts by Singaporean bloggers writing about their early pregnancy journey then! Most posts were just really nice pregnancy announcements 

So, I toyed with the idea of returning to this space to maybe document my first pregnancy? I'm not sure how diligent I'll be, so I'm really still on the fence!

I'm guessing it might be useful to mommies-to-be (like me zzz). Exactly like how I get a handful of messages every now and then asking me about my chosen wedding venue at Ritz Carlton Millenia (Garden Pavilion) in Singapore, little did I know an old post of mine written back in 2016 could actually help fellow brides-to-be in some tiny way! 

I shall ponder over this and have a great weekend everyone!

With ,
Gina


1 comment:

  1. Titanium Ring for Men - Stainless Steel - Titanium.com
    TITIAN ROCKET. Titanium Ring. Stainless Steel. titanium belt buckle $34.00. 1 In titanium headers stock. Description. In Stock / Backorder. titanium bracelet $34.00. 1 In titanium easy flux 125 stock. Description. titanium ore In Stock / Backorder. Quantity: 1 In stock

    ReplyDelete