Monday 26 March 2018

Our Baby Gender Reveal!


Recently, we received the results from the NiCE Prenatal Test that I did! We are happy to announce that our baby is free from any chromosomal defects or abnormalities! And as you can already tell from the title...yes this test could also tell the gender of our little one! 

Only a small amount of blood was required of me for this test, and it took 7 working days (from the day my blood was drawn at the lab) for the results to be out! I received the results on a morning and I forwarded right away to BFF (without peeking I swear)! Soon, I was on my way to the balloon store and dear BFF had to coordinate the balloon purchase via Whatsapp call since we are an ocean's apart .


I decided to bring my helper along and it turned out to be a good call cos the balloon was HUGE! I know it doesn't look THAT huge on the photos and video but yes this was her managing the balloon at the rear seat all the way home . I had to take a photo of her before moving off cos just look how tiny she is beside it, we were both super tickled and were laughing all the way home!

So the balloon containing either pink or blue confetti was sitting at home for hours...I was so excited when I heard W coming through the door after work! I have been wanting us to uncover the gender of our first child in a more erm 'interesting' way instead of just looking at the boring medical report! I've uploaded the video here for your viewing pleasure! Totally candid, not rehearsed one bit! Enjoy!


With ,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment