Saturday 12 March 2016

Supermom

Life has been good cause Mom is having a little staycation over at our home! I had a week worth of yummy home-cooked food and the best part is...

...My fridge is now filled with all sorts of goodies for ANY kind of soup! My kitchen is now a fully functional kitchen. Moms are the best!


And I started my day at 6.30am (IKR) and off we went to the wet market! I've always been excited to explore the wet market at our new neighbourhood and the best person to do this with is definitely...no one else but the mother! I've always enjoyed visiting the wet market with Mom when I was in primary school, there's so much to see and buy! I'm really happy to be able to do this again this morning, we had so much fun!

 

And here's my #marketootd, with our cool hot pink trolley bag ok! Its ok to be an auntie, just be a cool one! 

Lots of love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment